Vizio And Dell - Worst warranty repair service I have ever seen
I bought 2 VIZIO 70" monitors from DELL (D70-D3).One was defective.
They were delivered about May 3, 2016. We installed them in our church June 5, 2016. I called DELL they said that it was past the warranty on their part. Vizio claims that the defect is not a manufacturing defect, so they will not cover it.
The monitors were a good deal, but this damage is not my fault and I have no recourse left except maybe small claims court. My recommendation is to buy from someone who stands behind their product. VIZIO does not. Dell does not.
Next time, I will buy from a local vendor within driving distance, and it will NOT be a VIZIO.I will convince as many of my friends as possible not to buy VIZIO.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Nothing yet
What I disliked
- Not standing behind their product
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I want to send back and get a new one just like it
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vizio D70 D3
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "I too applied for a position here even though I was a bit skeptical about the position. They had me pretty fooled with their slick-looking website. When I..."
- "Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al..."
- "You router and address that are on I found that since I change password that I get more and more direct tv!! I did take pictures of this to show..."
- "I'm very disappointed with LV's stitching and the outside trimming of some of their goods this year . I was so excited and waited a long time to purchase my sunglass..."
- "I strongly feel the Save Our Water Turf Rebate Program is unreasonable and unrealistic. It only allows for a max coverage of 25% of only 4 approved ground covers..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."